|Blackberry Curve 8300
Featuring a liquid silver finish, clean lines and soft edges, the BlackBerry® Curve™ 8300 smartphone is the smallest and lightest BlackBerry® smartphone ever to come with a full QWERTY keyboard.
It’s packed with incredible features, including a camera, BlackBerry® Maps, a media player, expandable memory, Voice-Activated Dialing, tethered modem and trackball navigation. Plus you get all the core functionality you’ve come to expect in a BlackBerry smartphone — email and text messaging, instant messaging, web browser and advanced phone functionality.
The BlackBerry Curve — it’s your connection to everything that matters.
The BlackBerry® Curve 8300 smartphone has all the features you need:
Stay in Touch
- Wireless email: Send, receive, forward and reply to messages, and view attachments in popular file formats.
- Advanced phone features: Speakerphone and Voice Activated Dialing, user-definable convenience keys and dedicated Send, End and Mute keys
- Instant Messaging: Connect with your IM contacts using popular applications like Yahoo!® Messenger and Google Talk™
- SMS and MMS: Send text messages and images in an instant.
- Media player: Listen to your favorite songs and watch video clips.
- Camera: Capture the moment in perfect clarity with 2.0MP, built-in zoom and flash.
- 3.5mm stereo headset capable
Find the Info You Need
- Browser: Navigate and browse websites with a roll and click of the trackball.
- Organizer: Synch and store your calendar data, address book and more.
- Corporate data access: Access your vital corporate databases and applications from anywhere.
- BlackBerry® Maps: Get directions and view maps while on the road.
- Tethered modem capability: Use your smartphone as a wireless modem for your laptop or PC.
- 64 MB of built-in memory and an expandable microSD memory slot.
- Bluetooth® capability for hands-free dialogue.
- Full QWERTY keyboard layout for fast text and email composition.
- High-resolution, light-sensing screen.
The BlackBerry Curve 8300 smartphone works with your organization's BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution to provide corporate-strength functionality, including enhanced security features and easier access to company information.
Unlike traditional mobile phones, the BlackBerry Curve smartphone can be centrally managed and supported by IT departments. Remote address book look-up, single mailbox integration and push delivery of data from corporate applications are just a few of the features available.
- Wireless email
- Media player
- Corporate data access
Size and Weight
- 4.2"/107mm (Length)
- 2.4"/60mm (Width)
- 0.6"/15.5mm (Depth)
- 3.9 oz/111g (Weight)
- QWERTY (Keyboard)
- Keyboard backlighting
- 3.5mm stereo headset capable
- Headset jack
- Integrated earpiece/ microphone
- Built-in speakerphone
- Mono/stereo headset, hands-free and serial port profiles supported (Bluetooth® technology)
- Font size (user selectable)
- Color display
- Light sensing screen
- Polyphonic/MIDI ringtones
- MP3 ringtones
- Vibrate mode
- LED indicator
Approximate Battery Life
- Up to 408 hours or 17 days (Standby time)
- Up to 240 minutes or 4 hours (Talk time)
- Expandable memory – support for microSD card
- 64 MB (Flash memory)
- RIM® wireless modem
- Tethered modem capability
- Works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for Microsoft® Exchange
- Works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for IBM® Lotus® Domino®
- Works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for Novell® GroupWise®
- Integrates with an existing enterprise email account
- Integrates with existing personal email account
- Integrates with optional new device account
- USB cable
- Wall charger
- Password protection and keyboard lock
- Support for AES or Triple DES encryption when integrated with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- FIPS 140-2 Validated (FIPS validation)
- Optional support for S/MIME
- North America: 850 MHz GSM/GPRS networks
- North America: 1900MHz GSM®/GPRS networks
- Europe/Asia Pacific: 1800MHz GSM/GPRS networks
- Europe/Asia Pacific: 900MHz GSM/GPRS networks
- EDGE networks