|BlackBerry Pearl 8120
The BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8120 smartphone is designed to help you do everything you want with your life. It comes complete with advanced phone features, multimedia, digital camera, video recording, Wi-Fi capabilities* and expandable memory.
And it offers the full BlackBerry experience — email, browser, text messaging (SMS and MMS), instant messaging, organizer applications and more. Small, smart and stylish.
The BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8120 smartphone has all the features you need:
Stay in Touch
- Wireless email: Send, receive, forward and reply to messages, and view attachments in popular file formats
- Advanced phone features: Speakerphone and Voice Activated Dialing, user-definable convenience keys and dedicated Send, End and Mute keys
- Instant Messaging: Connect with your IM contacts using popular applications like Yahoo!® Messenger and Google Talk™
- SMS and MMS: Send text messages and images in an instant
- Media player: Listen to your favorite songs and watch video clips
- Camera: Capture the moment in perfect clarity with the built-in zoom and flash
- Video recording: Record video clips and share them right away via email or MMS
Find the Info You Need
- Browser: Navigate and browse websites with a roll and click of the trackball.
- Organizer: Synch and store your calendar data, address book and more.
- BlackBerry® Maps: Get directions and view maps while on the road.
- Corporate data access: Access your vital corporate databases and applications from anywhere.
- Wi-Fi support so you can connect to virtually any Wi-Fi network
- 64 MB of built-in memory and expandable memory via microSD card
- Bluetooth® capability for hands-free dialogue.
- High-resolution, light-sensing screen
- SureType® keyboard technology in a QWERTY-style layout for fast text and email composition.
For larger corporate and government organizations, the BlackBerry Pearl smartphone works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server to provide users and IT managers with advanced security and easier access to corporate information.
Unlike traditional mobile phones, the BlackBerry Pearl smartphone can be centrally managed and supported by IT departments using BlackBerry Enterprise Server. Wireless push delivery of email and data, remote address book look-up and single mailbox integration are just a few of the features available.
- Wireless email
- Video Recording
- BlackBerry® Maps
- Media player
- Corporate data access
Size and Weight
- 107mm (Length)
- 50mm (Width)
- 14mm (Depth)
- Approximately 91g (Weight)
- SureType® QWERTY keyboard with SureType software (Keyboard)
- Keyboard backlighting
- 3.5mm stereo headset capable
- Integrated earpiece/ microphone
- Built-in speakerphone
- Bluetooth v2.0; headset, hands-free and serial port profiles supported (Bluetooth® technology)
- Font size (user selectable)
- Color display
- Light sensing screen
- Polyphonic/MIDI ringtones
- MP3 ringtones
- Vibrate mode
- LED indicator
Approximate Battery Life
- 360 hours or 15 days (Standby time)
- 240 minutes or 4 hours (Talk time)
- Expandable memory – support for microSD card
- 64 MB (Flash memory)
- RIM® wireless modem
- Works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for Microsoft® Exchange
- Works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for IBM® Lotus® Domino®
- Works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for Novell® GroupWise®
- Integrates with an existing enterprise email account
- Travel charger
- USB cable
- Password protection and keyboard lock
- Support for AES or Triple DES encryption when integrated with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- Optional support for S/MIME
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g
- North America: 850 MHz GSM/GPRS networks
- North America: 1900MHz GSM®/GPRS networks
- Europe/Asia Pacific: 1800MHz GSM/GPRS networks
- Europe/Asia Pacific: 900MHz GSM/GPRS networks
- EDGE networks